My first ever blog

My first blog


 Welcome to my first blog!

 Hello everyone as you can see this is my first blog! I think I plan on just a short intro for my first blog.   

   Also quick heads up I speak 2 languages so it won't be unusual for my blogs to be in another language.


 A little about me & my hobbies

    My hobbies include art, swimming(in the summertime) and also crocheting in fact i just finished making a blanket today.

Random flex: I can touch type with 10 fingers


School & Identity stuff I guess

My age I won't state and yall can refer to me as S for now.   My relationship with school isn't bad so that's good and my currently favourite subjects are Chemistry, Art and maybe English.


An interesting fact

Did you know that the oldest japanese robot dogs have their own buddhist funeral ceremonies because their elderly owners saw them as real companions?🥺🥹 After priests bid farewell to the "deceased" robots their bodies were used as organ donors to save other robot doggies who are still alive, yall I think this is heartwarming


Bye Bye!

Guys I'm literaly writing this late at night so I'm signing off.                                                  

Have a GREAT rest of your day or night!!

Megjegyzések